Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines!

Hey guys! Happy valentines! Big kisses n hugs from me♡
On the day of Valentine In Japan, girls give some chocolate to boys to show their love. Nice! Isn't it funny? haha.

This is something that chocolate companies made up in 70's or so. Actually, that was my friend's grandpa who did it, I heard. Ha! Good job!:)

So, it became sort of traditional thing n we still buy bunch of chocolates for boys, male coworkers, boss, dad, brothers etc to show some love n caring or expecting to get some gift back.heehee:)







N as Im Japanese too, my valentines is the day to cook some chocolate sweets which happens only once a year. haha!( I mean, I
don't like cooking much...I like to eat better than cook, u know? :))

Anyways! Heres the pic of my truffs. I'll give them away to boys around me. Wish that I could give it to u too!:) The taste was really good!☆


xoxoxo
ciao,T

No comments: