Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanks Giving!!!


Hey all,
It's my first blog and Im starting on the Thanksgiving day! Exciting! But, in Japan, we don't celebrate, so I feel lil strange. But, I went to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner with MR.D. I love the pumpkin pie so much!! Japanese people don't eat the pumpkin pie much , but I love it! It's American desert, I guess.
And we watched the movie "BEOWULF". It was cool! But, the story got boring in the middle and I fell asleep....when MR.D woke me up, it was over....bummer!
Anyway, on the way back home, I found Santa Claus in the sky! It's too early, dude!! But, he looked fun, so it's all good:)

xoxoxo
ciao,Tigarah

2 comments:

descolonizado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
descolonizado said...

hey.

i don't like much thanksgiving day, but sometimes it's nice.

love U and love your blog.
i'm brasilian and love u.

i will read all here.