Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Other Day Of My Video Shoot




Yoyoyo!

It's still holidays, I feel. There's not much going on tonite, so I decided to stay in and, do some press interview and chilling at my place. I need to slow down sometimes, you know? But, I kinda like it!

By the way, I really wanted to put my pics from my video shoot of last week. So, today's blog is about it! I shoot for 3 days in Downtown, Hollywood, Santa Monica. It was so much fun!!! Sugoi!! I loved my crew.
My video director Chris, he's cool and had lots of ideas, so we tried out so many different scenes. Fun! And my hairstylist Johnny is amaaaazing. He's one of my party people:) He did 5 totally different hair for me and all of them looked supa cool! He also does hair for Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse, Sex Pistols etc. My make-up Sole is also really good and she's so pretty! Then, she made me look so pretty too! Heehee;)

All of us were very excited about this video and had great great time shooting it. Can't wait to have a small screen party soon!

xoxoxo
ciao,Tigarah

11 comments:

Marina. said...

Tigaraaah, I love you so much *-*
I love your music, I love funk, I love the Japanese Cuture, lol.

I hope all the sucess for you.

Kisses, Nina.

Keiko Kitagawa said...

yayyayayaya! a video! YES, i can't wait till it's out! are u ever going to debut officially in japan, or are you just going to stay in the states? either way, whatever u do, i'll support u 100%!

Muro said...

Nice day! Want to thank you for your music, the song "Bizness" is just cool, despite i don't understand it xD. It was a good idea to create your own blog, so you can now be a little bit closer to your admirers ;)

david said...

hey tigarah...
I dig your tunes....

and a video too?
where should we look for it when they start playing it?


godspeed.!!!!

Unknown said...

Tigarah I loooooooove you >w<
I can wait to see this video!!! *---*

oh >w< I have to try ok

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME TO BRAZIL T___T PLEASE

deimos said...

So happy to see your finally making a video!!! Everything looks like it's coming together great. Huge fan of yours and alot of other Japanese artists. I'll be headin there next summer to study...so I hope I can catch one of your shows if you have one ^_^

MP3J said...

Cool blog Tigarah, i like it!
I like the track looking forward to seeing the video.
Need more acapellas LOL!

Unknown said...

Hiya tigarah :)!!
How are things?
your music is amazing!!

I know you probably dont want to but you should come to Glasgow :D:D I would definately come see you :)!!

flashman said...

Great music,you need to visit Arizona.
I love the hair !!!
Flashman

descolonizado said...

i wanna see this video.
great photos!

samyx23 said...

hey i don't know where to post this comment it's just to tell you that i really like your music ,i'm from algeria and i don't understand one word of japanes but i really like it lol keep this way and hope to listen to your album soon !!!