Monday, May 18, 2009

In L.A!!


Hey guys,

I haven't told you this, but Im acually back to L.A....yay!!
I have been here for the show and meetings and networking.
And I totally realized that I LOVE this city, maybe better than Tokyo.

Awww, I have to go back this week for the promotion in Japan for my LP release on 1st July,
but I don't wanna go baaaack!!!

I need this sun and ocean. Beautiful and so laid back....awesome!

And, I got a very good feeling about doing my thing here in the states.

I think if you know what you wanna do and what you can do, and if you do what you gotta do,
people will come to you. It's about time. But, you can't miss the timing.


I think that's the rule!!


Luv ya!!

xoxoxo
ciao,T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better than Tokyo?! Wow, that's a ringing endorsement of my hometown. :)

Anderson said...

hey, how can i contact you now?? the tigarah.net just disapeared and i used the contact link to talk to you, cuz u always answered emails, but not orkut.

i watched this and just loved http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6k2kgU30rg&feature=related