Monday, June 29, 2009

I Started DJing with My Girls!!

I started to dj recently!! It's called "Boy Allergy" with my 3 girls, Eiko, Julie, Kon-chan.

Kon-chan is in the states now, so now 3 of us doing dj in Tokyo.
It's so fun!!

We start hosting a party every tuesday at New LEX in Roppongi!!!
It's called "Boy Allergy Night"

This is the hottest party in Tokyo, so if you ever come to Tokyo, you gotta come to our party!!!!

We'll dj 4 night straight this week!! Awwwww


Hope to see ya soon at my party "Boy Allergy Night"!!


xoxoxo
ciao,Tigarah



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely have to check this party out on my next trip to tokyo.

Anonymous said...

started djaing some time ago, but i didn't bough the equipaments required, I just play in friends player! I wish I can continue!

I'm a big fan of you, When you came back to Brazil i will do everything to go see you!

Continue you japan/carioca funk style!!! Use lots of the "tamborsão" on it!!!

hugs from Brazil!!!
Mako