Monday, December 10, 2007

Fuck The Police!!!



Suuuup!?

Hey, everybody! OMG, I haven't written my blog for a week or so. I don't wanna say any excuses, so I'd just say sorry...haha, my bad!

Anyway, do you guys wanna know why today's title is "Fuck The Police!!!"? I'm not talking about D'Angelo's song.
Guess what?.....I was pulled over by the police last week!! Daaaaamn!
I was at Sawtelle to get my favorite boba tea. On the way back, I got out from the parking lot and wanted to make left turn. It was kinda rush hour, so there're lots of traffics and I was waiting. Then, one police car slowly drove and made some space in front of them as if they let me in, so I waved my hand and got into the lane....and you know what happened? They turned on the light and the alarm and followed me! At first, I never thought it was me, but holly crap, they pulled over me!!

I couldn't believe this....they said it was "Dangerous left turn that you made us press the break"....OMG. And they didn't listen to me and just said "We have to give you a ticket"....AMAZING!

So, I'm waiting for my ticket now...it must be like couple hundreds dollars. It's so painfull, man. Awwww:(

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

OMG! I hope your insurance don't go up! Sounds like that cop wanted to be a d***! Was having a bad day and took it out on you, god i hate that.

Something similar happened to me almost a year ago. But it was at a 4 way stop. Cop was hiding on the corner. 4 cars, including me, was at the 4 way stop. 3 cars went and it was MY TURN! So i go and then i see the cop lights blaring and he pulls me over. He said i didn't even stop. i was thinking to myself, HUH? What the heck were you watching????? So he wrote me a fat ass ticket no matter what i said.:( nothing i could do about it really. I was shocked about it. It was my first ticket.

Sabrina Rodríguez said...

Well, that sucks. I hate when police didn't want to listen what you have to say. :(

Anyway... Hi Tigarah-san, this is Sabro from Spain. I really love your music, it's cool. I'm a dance instructor and I'm using your music in my sessions and choreographies, kids here love it so much. I'm sure your album will be amazing.

Take care! またね!

akaB said...

A ticket? Damn those USA cops are nive gentlemens they give you concert tickets!!! I'am joking. I guess police is like that in every country, in Francer its the same. The only place I have never see a policemen acting in a bastardish way was in Japan. But I guess that sometimes they act like morons too!!

Why you did not act like them (the americans) when they act like a shit in Japan while saying "日本語わかりません", I would rather do this if I was at your place!

Anyway be carefull on the road!!