Friday, December 14, 2007

Japanese High Technology


Hey, I have to tell you guys this. I was so surprised today when I saw this on TV commercial. This new camera from Japan will take a picture automatically when you JUST SMILE!! Isn't it amazing?? I mean, how does it recognize people's smile? Not angry face or sad face? JUST SMILE? OMG, this is unbelievable. I really have to try this one. Will go check at my friend's place if it's really true. So interesting! Japan, I'm so proud of you!! ;)

xoxoxo
ciao,Tigarah

3 comments:

descolonizado said...

woow!

that's really amazing.
just japanese to do this ...

[ laughs ]

i wanna one too.

Jonathan said...

I sure wish everything was imported from Japan instead of China!!

Love love love the tech! =)

Piotr Parol said...

exactly... I just was looking for a new mobilephone.
what to buy, if not Sony Ericsson?best pics from good camera within it, best song from it n' staff. everything is only thanks Ericsson works with Sony.