Friday, December 14, 2007

My Remix Contest


Hey boys and girls!

Thank you guys who wrote some comments on my blog, by the way. I always read it and check your pics too! Heehee, thanks cuties;)

Well, I think some of you guys already know this, but I'm having a remix contest of "Color, Culture, Money, Beauty" which is in the video game "FIFA 2008" from EA sports. It's gonna run more couple weeks or so. Winners can get some cool presents! I already got couple of really good one, but you guys still can make some beats! So, why don't you do something??;)

http://www.jamglue.com/contests/tigarah

Looking forward to check your sound!

xoxoxo
ciao,Tigarah

1 comment:

Dean said...

Hey, mine is still up on my myspace, everybody loves your cool vocals! www.myspace.com/tenthirtytomorrow

Want anymore elctronic house mixes? Just let me know.

Dean