Friday, May 16, 2008

Belated Happy New Year??





Hey guys!


Sorry that I have been so M.I.A.....awwww.

To be honest with you, I had some label issues like every other artists, and didn't feel like doing these blogs, because I'm not really an internet person.
But, I am now!

It's pretty cool now with my label and I decided to write a blog again.
Because, Im just back from Brazil and had so many great feedback, so I have so many things to tell you guys!

I was on 5 TV programs including MTV twice, and the biggest Brazilian talk show "Programa do Jo" which is like David Letterman in U.S. Wow!!

Look at the pics....

You know what? I really gotta start learning portuguese and I might get a place in Sao Paulo too! So fun!!


bjus bjus
Tigarah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the Internet! We've missed you!

Unknown said...

Hey, Welcome back to the interweb! Hope you had a good time in Brazil.

Any news on the album?

Antkneee =] said...

Yaaaaay!! you're back
missed you .-_-.
haha :P

Unknown said...

Belissima, I already loved you without meet you, now that I met you, I love more.

You are a star, but you aren´t a distant person with your fans like the other stars.

You are so polite and so simple. You treat us so close. You really show to care about us.

This was a surprise for me, because I have a lot of japanese friends, but you are different. You have the brazilian passion inside you.
You really like to be with your fans and your simpathy is contagious.

The pleasure is mine to meet you.

Please, come back to São Paulo many times! You are very welcome!

If you want some pictures in full size, just ask me, I´ll send to you.

About learn portuguese. If you want a teacher, I´ll help you with the basics lessons. Really! This is serious!

Ciao, bela!

João.

http://zoodojoo.wordpress.com