Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Shows in Sao Paulo.




Yes, I'm back! And thank you so much for the sweet comments! I missed you guys too!! :)


And my shows in Brazil...that was hot! I mean, I had so much fun and great great time.
I really appreciate that lots of my fans came to see my shows and they all loved it!
And I'm so happy that I had enough time to talk to them and take a pictures with them this time.
Nice!:)

I'm just so surprised that how they loved my music without understanding my Japanese.
Will totally come back there again, and hopefully soon!

xoxoxo
ciao, Tigarah

3 comments:

Antkneee =] said...

Wooooooo!!
Haha, Go you ^.^

Mozart said...

Congratulations girl!
You and your sound are hot!!!

Kisses from São Paulo!
Mozart

Criko said...

Hey Tigarahhhh ... your show was great, perfect ... i loved it!
can wait to see more and moreee :)
come back soon to Brazil... WE MISS YOU!!!! :´(

bjussssss linda!