Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Fans in Brazil!!





Hey, I've just remembering all the things happened in Brazil this time, and I thought that how amazing it was.
I never EVER expected that I'm gonna be on TV that much and people would love me. I was really, REALLY accepted.

You know, I actually feel like that it wasn't just a luck or something. There's some reason to happen and it really means something.

My life is there for my music and for my fans in the the whole world.
And I strongly believe that I can do so many great things with my music.
So, I'm very very excited about it and I can't wait to see my future:)


Yeah, anyway, look at those pics. Brazil loves me and I'm just so amazed that it's actually really true. You know?

Yes, I Do know that you guys love me so much. But, I love you MORE! ;)

Can't wait to go see my fans in other cities and other countries!



bjus bjus bjus
ciao, Tigarah

3 comments:

Antkneee =] said...

Yaaaayy, haha =P
You should come to Birmingham in England ;D

Anderson said...

\o/
i was there, and i can see myself in these pics \o/

MuGeN said...

You gotta come to Toulouse, the dity south of France!!!
Tagirah, your music is FRESHNESS!

minna mattemasu yo!
toulouse ryouri umai shi, kite ne (w)

(pizza mo aru yo (w))