Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My 1st Show in Brazil.





My first show in Brazil was so cool!!
Because, it wasn't that big place, but it was pretty packed.
MTV and the Brazilian TV station Recorg came to shoot my performance and do the interview.
I never expected that! How cool.

Besides, my favorite artist Deize Tigrona and her manager Giorgio came to see my show!
That was amazing!

She's the most popular baile funk female MC in Brazil and I always loved her music.
But, actually, she does love my music too!

We quickly became friends:)
After that, we did shows together and spent some great time until I go back to Japan.

I think if we write a song together, it's gonna be sick. Seriously.
We'll see;)


My shows were really successful from the first one! Good look!!


xoxoxo
ciao, Tigarah

3 comments:

Mie said...

Tigarah, i love you!!!
I am your fan!!!
I live in São Paulo
I'm 12 years old
And i'm kin of japonese

Bjssss

Mie said...

I ghastly speak and write english

zoodojoo said...

Miss you!
Keep spread your Funkpower, Tigarah!